happy one year anniversary! - ink between the teeth

Sep 24, 2018

happy one year anniversary!

I decided in September 2017 that I wanted to get back into ink reviewing. I'd been doing reviews off and on for a couple of years, but the habit never really stuck. I'm not sure why it worked this time around, but I'm glad it did.

Since September 25th of last year, I've written 44 reviews here on Winter Sharks, and have written for On Fountain Pens and Massdrop. It's been a really exciting year for me, as I finished off my senior year of college, wrote an honors thesis, and started figuring out what I want to do for the rest of my life (scary!). I began a job at a really awesome place this month, and even though I fall asleep at 9:45 pm on weekdays, things are really looking up here.

I want to thank everyone for reading my reviews and sharing in on this passion of mine. I love this community and the camaraderie that comes so quickly to many of you. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to write passionately about this tiny little niche. Thank you to everyone who comments and cheerleads. And thank you to everyone who might be a bit shy to talk, but reads every article out there.

I feel a commitment to sharing my knowledge with people, whether they're new to this niche or have been dedicated members for decades. Thank you again for letting me be a part of this fantastic world.

I'll be taking this week off to relax and reorient—but you should know that there will be plenty of new material coming! I hope you'll stick around for year two of Ink Sharks.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to leave a comment on this post or send me an email at gpharaonis(at)gmail.com. In particular, I'd love to know what you want to see in future ink reviews. More in-depth water resistant tests? Reactions to sunlight? Performance on "normal" paper? If it's reasonable, I certainly can give it a shot!

See y'all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment