state of the collection i - ink between the teeth

May 2, 2022

state of the collection i

The state of the ink collection is a grim one, although it certainly hasn't looked "good" in several years now. It's sitting at about fifty bottles in various sizes, most pretty full. I don't think there's a single bottle that I would label "nearing empty." Truly dire. 

Unfortunately, sometimes the best way to realize you have a problem is to confront it head on. Thus, you will find below a full inventory of all of my inks, while I take my hat off and hold it to my chest, head down and a little ashamed as I scuff my shoe in the dirt.

Colorverse
De Atramentis
Diamine
J. Herbin
KWZ Ink
  • Cappuccino 
Lennon Tool Bar
Noodler's
Pilot
Robert Oster Signature
Rohrer & Klingner
Sailor
SKB
Takeda Jimuki (TAG)
Troublemaker Inks

I donated about 10-15 inks to our future in-office ink sampling station, which brings the current collection to a "mere" 44 bottles (I believe). It's a lot. Maybe I should just start drinking a little bit of it every day?

No comments:

Post a Comment